Operating since 1949, TD Insurance Meloche Monnex offers home insurance, auto insurance and travel insurance. It is now part of the TD Bank Financial Group.
Policies and coverage can change at any time, without warning. This article is only intended as general advice. Please check your own policy carefully.
- Travel insurance starts from an affordable $140 per year for multi-trip medical travel insurance with trip cancellation and interruption
- Unlimited trips up to 30 days when travelling outside your home province (age 60 and over), and unlimited trips up to 60 days for clients aged 59 and younger
- Up to $5 million is available for medical and hospital expenses
- No age limit and no medical questionnaire
- TD Meloche Monnex only offers multi-trip insurance. The company does not offer single trip insurance or stand-alone trip cancellation and interruption policies.
TD Meloche Monnex Wide Horizons Solution Emergency Medical Plan
Coverage includes emergency air evacuation, paramedical services, prescriptions, trip cancellation, trip interruption and other benefits.
Up to $5 million in hospital and medical expenses are covered. Trip cancellation coverage is up to $2,500 per person or $5,000 per family. Trip interruption is up to $5,000 and child care benefit in case of hospitalization for up to $2,500.
If you already have an auto or home insurance cover with TD Meloche Monnex, then you get a discount on Wide Horizons Solution insurance.
Premiums once paid are nonrefundable after coverage starts. However, you can cancel the policy and receive a full refund within 10 days after receiving the contract.
You Need to Know
- TD Insurance Meloche Monnex programs are underwritten by the Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
- You need to be a Canadian citizen with a Government Health Insurance Plan.
- Policies and coverage can change at any time, without warning. This article is only intended as general advice. Please check your own policy carefully.
How to Buy
To find out how much you’ll need to pay for your policy, you can get a free online quote. To purchase travel insurance, you need to call TD Meloche Monnex toll-free at 1 866 566 1464.
Want to Compare TD Meloche Monnex’s Rates?
The easiest way to compare Canadian travel insurance rates is to use a comparison website.
Comparison websites, like Kanetix.ca, let you compare quotes for travel insurance from several different companies at once. Type in a few details about your trip, and compare policy coverage and prices to help narrow down your choice. Check out our review of Kanetix.ca.
*As always, the information on this page is from one Canadian traveller to another. We have spent years abroad and have gotten to know the ins and outs of the industry however we are not travel insurance agents. If you have any travel insurance questions, please talk to a qualified travel insurance agent or broker. Finally, policies and plans can and do change all the time, without warning, so always consult your insurance policy since that is the legal document to which you are agreeing to.
*This article is only intended as general advice. Please check your own policy carefully.