The Scotiabank® Rewards VISA is a no fee card that offers travel rewards, and no travel insurance perks.
- No annual fee
- Get 15,000 bonus More Rewards points when you make your first purchase in 90 days (conditions apply)
- Earn 6 More Rewards points for every $1 spent on purchases at participating More Rewards locations.
Earn 4 More Rewards points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases everywhere else.
Get 1 additional point for every $1 you spend when you use your More Rewards loyalty card at partner locations.
- No travel medical insurance perks
What Travel Insurance Is Included?
- No travel insurance is included in this card
Other Perks and Details
- Earn two Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend
How Can I Get A Scotiabank More Rewards® VISA card?
You can find out more about the Scotiabank® More Rewards VISA card on Scotiabank’s website.
*As always, the information on this page is from one Canadian traveller to another. We have spent years abroad and have gotten to know the ins and outs of the industry however we are not travel insurance agents. If you have any travel insurance questions, please talk to a qualified travel insurance agent or broker. Finally, policies and plans can and do change all the time, without warning, so always consult your insurance policy since that is the legal document to which you are agreeing to.
*This article is only intended as general advice. Please check your own policy carefully.